Friday, May 6, 2011

Update

I decided you can see the stuff I have here.

I am happy. My backyard is finally clean! Well almost...
This is my Garden! Isn't it green and lush? It's growing with an overabundance can't you see? You can't? If you look closely, you can see some lettuce... I didn't plant it though it came up by itself. I havn't watered it either... can you tell?

Here are my trees- the orange, and the grapefruit. Behind it is my shamel bush.

isn't it cute? Just don't look up!

Hey! I told you not to look up! Never mind that it froze! it came back!


The other one is growing and growing and growing and ....
Here is the lemon tree! We found out why it grows so well! The neighbor told us he hoses off his patio. Often... so he waters our tree for free! Who would have thought the roots would grow so fast?

There's still tons of lemons on the inside of the tree! The ones falling off I'm finding are the badly frozen ones!

Look at the size of this pile! these are  about 18 gallon buckets.

And this one too!
some how we have to fit all this into the truck.
And also our bags of clothes and bedding!
My husband doesn't have a large truck bed though does he? I hope it fits.
Cruiser excitedly sitting. He doesn't know he's going to be all alone soon.
But he's a good boy isn't he?

Well, I got the office cleaned, but I am still dilly dallying and I have really got to get packing! So I'll write more after camp!

So see you later!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment