Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Quite the day

Today was funny. It started out fine, I woke up, I ate, sat on the computer, exercised, took a shower and went to work. We had only 5 people for lunch, so I had a section, and served the picnic over in the lockdown facility. (it was so easy!) Then, efficient me got all caught up on all the backwork and when the next shift came on, we were ready to serve with 6 and one to train. The new server is one of the cooks' son. He is shy and extremely polite. I went around the dining roon training him with a red face in embaresment cause all the old ladies were swooning over him and grinning and giggling, and one even walked right up with her walker and grabbed his hand and asks is it all right to do this?
OH MY! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND WAS SO EMBARRESED I EMBARESED MYSELF EVEN FURTHER!

OH MY! it was so funny and those ladies have no modesty and are extremely unladylike. why on earth don't they look at the men their own age?!?!? I was so embaresed and even more when one of the other servers commented how red my face was! I hope the residents don't scare him away cause we don't have a lot of male servers and the residents always comment on where are all the guys?

HOOO BOY I don't know what to do with that place! I start laughing every time I remember it! AND HE'S THERE TOMARROW! I think I'll have him follow someone else around! I can't handle it!

ALL THE OLD LADIES HAVE GOOGLEY EYES! I THINK THEY'RE IN LOVE!

E.M.B.A.R.E.S.I.N.G. is all it is. Don't they have any manners?

My husband just told me he was at a customer's house today. Their first name was Manfred. I think I've heard that name before.

It's weird cause I feel I have more energy and feel like running everywhere I go now. strange. I don't dare but go every other day so I don't burn out like I usually do when I start exercising!

NOT LOOKING FOWARD TO TOMARROW AT WORK.

ANY ONE WANT TO TRAIN HIM??? Poor guy!

Anyways, I'm going to go get ready for bed.
Have a good night!
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment