Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yup

Yup, I'm actually getting excited! tomarrow will be 1 more day of work and then camp. Tomarrow I am an extra person all day at work. I'll get the schedule ready for 2 weeks, and train 2 people to serve the food in the advanced dementia and alzheimers lock down building and then I'll have more flexibility cause more people will know what to do there. Then I have to pack still. I'll start tomarrow before work and wash laundry.

Puppy is going to be all by his lonesome self all weekened. I am wondering if he'll bark all night and we'll come home to a drugged up dog. I guess we'll see! It really isn't fair to have someone watch him cause he can watch himself. He just does his own thing all day and he'd only succeed in driving someone nuts with his weirdness! I only worry about water. He likes to dump his buckets and chew them up. We'll have to find a big heavy something.

I'll post more tomarrow.
Anyone want to know how weird I am? I am happier and more relaxed because I've been listening to Raffi lately! Hee Hee I knew you'd think I was a dork! It just gets my mind off everything I've been stressing out about lately! Weird huh? I never knew that till I pulled out all my CDs and thought hey! I havn't listened to this one lately!

Anyways, if you are in a bad mood and can't live normally anymore, try listen to Raffi. Somehow, the world starts turning again! :-P 

Goodnight!
Trisha

1 comment:

  1. Im glad everything is starting to look up for you! but I don't blame you for being crabby... I would be too if I was in your shoes after a week like that. Raffi just makes the world such a happy rainbow place. haha! Anyways, Im going to call you because I can check Cruiser's water for you if you want.

    ReplyDelete